The Only Cityville Cheats That You Need

There are tons of Cityville Cheats that you can find on the internet but after trying most of them, there's only one great and 100% working guide that helped me get from level 10-60 in just two weeks! My friends who have been playing for months had their jaws dropped when they saw how cool my city looked with all those most-sought-after high-level and expensive buildings on my city turning it into a wonderland for Cityville fans.

Be the envy of your friends! Start HERE

When I tried this Cityville Cheats that my friend showed me, I was skeptical at first on how effective the guide really is. There's been more than 5 guides that I have read and tried to follow but most are just for learning the basics of the game, how to conserve energy, when to visit neighbors and the likes. These things can't be considered Cityville Hacks since everyone knows about it. It does help you get better in game but more often than not, your friends already knows about this Cityville techniques that you still end up being the lowest level no matter how hard you try. That is what happened to me. Till I was able to read "The" guide...


The Cityville Secrets book was everything that I wanted to find to be able to dominate this game. I am sure for those who are trying to do the same as I was, you will definitely thank me once you get your hands on this bible that very people know about on how to dominate the game. If you don't believe me, that's ok. See it for yourself.Check out the link for the Cityville Cheats below. Good lucks!